Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

NaNoWriMo Update: Election Edition

So.

The only reason why this blog has an election edition, is, tonight is election night here in the US.  You may have seen some sort of media coverage regarding it.

Well, now that the snark is out of the way, it is actually Update time.

I am currently at 13k works of the 50k goal for NaNoWriMo.  I'm actually in shock regarding this because, I've always had a hard time trying to stay on topic for long enough to actually get writing done.

Its getting done.

And I'm liking most of it.

I'm overwriting and I know I'm going to end up rewriting a lot of it for a more cohesive product, or just to redirect several things, but, the exercise of reaching word counts is pretty spectacular for me.

I will attempt to find a passage at some point to share, if I manage to get some initial feedback from the inner circle that isn't horrid.

I'll likely share when I'm done writing at least.  Maybe.  If it isn't complete shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment